Acoustics Treatment Panels
Noise is one of the biggest dangers range owners need to address, since even a single gunshot can cause immediate hearing damage. With sound levels of 140-190 dB per shot (depending on the weapon), even earmuffs designed for hearing protection are insufficient without proper acoustic treatment panels for range walls and ceilings.
- Meets OSHA guidelines (CFR29) for noise-exposure limits
- Meets U.S. Air Force guidelines (CFR29) for noise-exposure limits
- Meets US Army Corps of Engineers noise performance criteria
- U.S. Air Force-certified anti-ricochet and anti-splatter properties
- Meets fire marshal guidelines (NFPA286)
- UL-approved smoke- and fire-resistant properties
- Lifetime guarantee on acoustic properties
Our acoustic treatment panels not only address common-sense health and safety issues, but are guaranteed to meet all OSHA guidelines, local noise ordinances, and/or military specifications. They also meet fire-code guidelines, are mold- and mildew-resistant, are Air Force-certified for anti-ricochet and anti-splatter properties and keep reverberation times at or below the recommended 1.25 seconds. By absorbing 95% of all sound energy at all frequencies, our acoustic panels help keep your range well within both practical and official safety guidelines at all times for the lifetime of the panel.